- Data we collect
We collect personal information about users from your use of the website such personal data including, without limitation, your name, Eticket user identification, login information, address, telephone number, e-mail address, hotel name, hotel location and/or length of stay. We may ask users to provide information about the trips users enjoy, airline frequent flyer members, and suggestions about your travel experience through booking with Eticket. We also collect non-personally identifiable information (that cannot be used to identify users), including but not limited to information from IP address, geographic location information, operating system type, nationality, search settings and general information related to internet usage.
- How we use your data
We may use your personal data and other information collected through the website whether in the country or abroad for the following purposes:
- Registration, management and/or administration of your use of and/or access to the website
- Administering, operating, managing and providing the services on this website to users
- Contacting users regarding use and/or visits and use of the services on the website including any inquiries and/or requests that users submit via the website or other means
- Improving your website experience
- Measuring and improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Publishing customer feedback, such as website reviews, travel agent flight or hotel in digital and/or print format for public viewing
- Enforcement of our terms and conditions
- Handling disputes or complaints, collecting payments or fees or troubleshooting; and/or
- Oher purposes notified to users while collecting
We may use your personal data and other information collected in social media marketing through direct and open graph methods and in digital marketing and general marketing such as sending emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think users might be interested in. Please note that users may opt-out of receiving any marketing materials that we may send to users at any time. Please follow the unsubscribe instructions in our marketing materials if users choose to opt-out of receiving marketing materials and we will fulfill your wish.
- Sharing and transferring your personal data
Your personal data will/may be disclosed by Eticket to Eticket’s affiliates. Eticket (and/or its affiliates) may also disclose your personal data to third parties, including service providers, distributor or dealer with one or more purposes as mentioned above from time to time including third party services but not limited to website hosting, data analytics, marketing, credit card transaction processing and service.
In some cases, when users transact directly with a third party to obtain a service or when users use the website to make room reservations or to receive other goods or services, we may send your personal data to that hotel or other third parties.
This also depends on your location, Eticket affiliates and third parties, including service providers and distributors who may transfer your personal data abroad.
Please note that Eticket may disclose your personal data in the following situations:
- To initiate or contest any claim or litigation
- To comply with court orders, judicial process, legitimate request, subpoena, or equivalent from law enforcement officers or authority
- For investigations into fraudulent or other illegal activities or as needed to comply with relevant laws or to protect our legitimate interests
- To provide to buyers in connection with the sale, assignment or transfer of any business or our company in whole or in part
- To enforce or use the terms and conditions relating to our products and services
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Eticket users of other websites or any other person at Eticket’s discretion
- For other situations permitted by law
As stated above, when viewing and using the website, ordering products from the website, registering for the use of the service, using the services on the website, pressing the “confirm” button or equivalent or creating a new account on the website, users
- consent to Eticket and/or Eticket’s affiliates to collect, use, disclose and/or process the said personal data for the purposes described above and
- consent to Eticket and/or Eticket’s affiliates to transfer your personal data out of Thailand to other countries where other Eticket affiliates are located, including third-party service providers, distributor or Eticket’s reseller (or Eticket’s affiliates) for the purposes described above.
- Withdrawal of consent
Users may withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time by notifying us in advance as appropriate. If users wish to withdraw your consent please let us know with the contact details listed below. We will stop collecting, using or disclosing your personal data upon receipt of the request to withdraw consent unless required by law or if we have a legitimate business purpose or a legal purpose to maintain data. Please note that when withdrawing your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may no longer be able to provide users with services and users agree that we will not be liable to users for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the termination of the said service.
“Cookies” are alphanumeric data that we transfer to your hard drive or memory card through a web browser when users visit our website. This allows our system to remember when users visit the website again and develop our services for users. This data is used to track the usage of website visitors and compile statistical reports on website activity. Cookies may be used to collect aggregate information about the areas of our website that are most frequently visited. This traffic data can be used to improve the content on our website and make your use even easier. If users wish to decline our cookies, users can configure your browser. However, some features on our website may not work if users remove cookies from your browser. If users do not enable cookies, users may not be able to access important functions or features on this website, and users may have limited use of the website.
- Accessing or correcting your personal data
When users give us your personal information, please ensure that the information is correct and complete. If users believe that any information in our possession or control has errors or omissions, please log into your account on the website and edit the information. In addition, please modify your personal information through your account in a timely manner if there are any changes.
If users wish to correct any errors or omissions in personal data under our possession or control that cannot be edited through the website of accessing your personal data under our possession or control or according to the relevant laws, please send your request to our contact details listed below. We may charge a reasonable fee for accessing personal data for the purpose of offsetting costs incurred in response to requests for access to data.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access to or changing your personal data. We will endeavor to respond to requests for access to or correction of your personal data as soon as possible unless there are exceptions.
- Protecting your personal data
We protect personal data that is in our possession or control by proper security management. This includes physical, technical and organizational procedures to prevent access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risk.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other interesting websites. If users have used these links to leave our site, users should be aware that we have no control over those websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We recommend that users read the privacy notice on each website where personal data is collected when users have visited that website.
- Registration and membership
This website allows users to create an account in the membership register based on the information users provide. When providing information, registering and creating your account, users guarantee that:
- Users are at least 18 years of age
- Information about users is accurate and true to the current state of affairs and complete as specified in the registration form on the website (“Registration Information”) and
- Users will update this registration information to make it true, accurate and complete.
Users will take full responsibility for all activities related to username or password. Users can use only one username and password for each login and users cannot have more than one username. Your password is for your personal use only and users agree to keep your password strictly confidential. Users agree to notify Eticket immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or other security breaches to strengthen security. Please make sure that users have logged out or exited your account after each use of this website. Users agree that Eticket will not be liable for any loss or damage that happens to us, to users, or to third parties resulting from your failure to comply with these terms.
11. Business transfer
In the event of a change in control or ownership either in whole or in part of any Eticket business or company including this website, all sser’s personal data may/will be part of the transfer of such assets.
13. Order of enforcement
For the avoidance of doubt, in some cases, the law may allow an organization such as Eticket to collect, use, or disclose your personal data without your consent, this will continue as permitted by law.
15. Contact us
Effective date: 1 June 2022